Here at Discover Endive, we’ve perused the internet and found some delicious California Endive recipes we’d like to share. Visit the links below and you’ll find something you can try tonight!
Here are a few facts about California Endive you may not know:
- Due to its unique growing cycle, both red and white California Endive are in season all year long.
- Once you’re ready to use endive, there’s no need to wash it. The leaves have never been exposed to soil, and are harvested and packed under sanitary conditions.
- Store endive wrapped in a damp paper towel inside a plastic bag in the vegetable drawer of your refrigerator, and it will last up to 14 days!
And now to those recipes:
- A great dip recipe from Food Network’s Giada De Laurentiis, using California Endive spears as the “slimmer dipper.”
- Debi Shawcross pulled together this wonderful California Endive recipe for a summer night’s picnic.
- Before grilling weather disappears, try this wonderful marinade and technique from Jill Hough and Discover Endive. Grilled California Endive is spectacular!
Tell us your favorite way to prepare California Endive!