1-2 endive heads
2 lb shell tiger shrimp
½ cup mayonnaise
2-3 parsley stalks
1. Wash shrimp and grill on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
2. Thread a bunch of shrimp on skewers to ensure they don’t coil when grilled. It is easier to stuff endive leaves with whole shrimp. Grill some shrimp without threading on skewers and use these for garnishing.
3. Remove heads, shells and legs from grilled skewered shrimp.
4. Trip the base of endive head and carefully separate leaves.
5. Arrange endive leaves on plate.
6. Sprinkle the bottom of each leaf with some salt and coat with mayonnaise.
7. Fill endive leaves with cleaned shrimp.
8. Garnish with parsley leaves and shell shrimp.
9. Your cold appetizer with endive leaves and shrimp is complete.
15 Poppy House Road
Rio Vista, California 94571