- 6 ounces Philadelphia-brand cream cheese (3/4 of 1 eight-ounce package), room temperature
- 2 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill plus sprigs (for garnish)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 teaspoons prepared white horseradish
- 24 Belgian endive spears
- Minced red onion
- 4 ounces sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons Sliced radishes (for garnish; optional)
Mix cream cheese, capers, chopped dill, lemon juice, lemon peel, and horseradish in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Drop 1 teaspoon horseradish cream at pointed end of each endive spear. Sprinkle with onion. Cut salmon into 1-inch pieces; drape over cream. Garnish with dill sprigs and radishes, if desired.Serves 8.
DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover; chill.
15 Poppy House Road
Rio Vista, California 94571